NAVY PUO: Coretan Anthony Au

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coretan Anthony Au

I wish to convey my sincere thanks to you for creating this blog for us to chit chat and network.
It's been 30 years we have not met some of our friends,yes I have met some of our friends like
Tan Sui and some other Navy guys in Labuan during my tour of duty ( kerja la ). I'm presently in
KL and have settled down in Puchong where I met Halim "boxer',where our kids are studying in the
same school.

The photo of the selepas demo brings back memories where we have to shave our head botak and
stay at the army camp etc etc....................................................

Anyway we are really looking forward to the reunion at Lotus on 1st Aug 2009, but seems that Halim
mention that there could be changes to the venue. Do inform us via this blog or sms if there is any
changes to the venue.

Come on guys let's chat through this blog and I hope to hear some stories of our brothers........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://www.emailcashpro.com